Sea moss is strongly alkaline, presenting the body with sweet organic alkaline salts which nature uses to build and vitalize the human body. SeaMoss, is an oxygen carrier and helps to rid the body of its waste and not lie dormant and slowly decay, and produce mucus. Get your Seamoss NOW!! Your body will thank you
- Benefits of Irish Moss (Sea Moss)
- Increase skin health and cell regeneration
- Boost Immune system and naturally regulate Thyroid function
- Pre-biotics that increase Digestive System health
- Dissolve excess mucus and maintain healthy fluid balance
- 60 Organic Sea Moss Vegan Capsules per bottle
- Traditionally used as a cold remedy but has been thought to have pro thyroid benefits.
- Irish Moss contains the vital thyroid hormone precursor DI-Iodothyronine (DIT), and the thyroid hormones Thyroxin (T4) and Tri-iodothyronine (T3).
- Irish Moss is also extremely high in the trace element iodine which is in highest concentration in the thyroid.
- High vitamin and mineral content make it the perfect food to replenish and revitalize the body
- Irish moss is also high in fiber which may make it suited as a supplemental laxative and is thought to quell appetite due to its high absorption ability.
- REAL IRISH MOSS SUPERFOOD – Vegan – Gluten Free – RAW – provides fiber & trace minerals
- REALLY HEALTHY – loaded with Potassium, Calcium, Iodine and Natural Vitamins A, B, D, E & K
- Take 2 capsules daily. Be sure to drink at least 64oz of water through out the day while taking capsules.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: The information presented here is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult with a qualified healthcare provider before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, have any medical conditions or prescribed medication.
For more information about the benefits of Irish Moss please read below:
Commonly called Irish moss or “sea moss from other Caribbean Islands” or carrageen moss, Chondrus crispus is a species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. According to ancient Irish folklore, Irish Moss was carried on trips for protection and safety and placed beneath rugs to increase luck and to ensure a steady flow of money into the household. In Ireland and parts of Scotland, it is boiled in milk and strained, before sugar and other flavorings such as vanilla, cinnamon, brandy or whiskey are added. The end product is a kind of jelly similar to panna cotta. In Venezuela it has been used for generations as a home remedy for sore throats and chest congestion, where it is boiled in milk and served with honey before bed. Rich in potassium chloride, Irish moss may be helpful for congestion and mucous and holds anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties. It’s also shown benefits for dry skin and for skin conditions ranging from eczema to psoriasis, making it a valued ingredient for lotions and moisturizers.